We already knew Microsoft planned to take advantage of the feature when TechCrunch said earlier this week cursor support is “expected to ship in Office for this fall.” However, iPad Officer users may not have to wait that long. In the article he published today, Warren writes Microsoft plans to add cursor support “by the fall.” It’s a subtle distinction that indicates trackpad and mouse support could arrive sooner rather than later. It also appears the company will update both its individual and all-in-one Office apps to take advantage of the feature.
About The Author
Internet Marketing – SEO & SEM
- The TikTok deal solves quite literally nothing
- iPhone 12 will be more expensive than the iPhone 11, bill of materials suggests
- Unity Software has strong opening, gaining 31% after pricing above its raised range
- Amazon: Hope You Weren’t Expecting Your Pre-Ordered PS5 to Ship on Time
- How the NSA is disrupting foreign hackers targeting COVID-19 vaccine research